- Medical Education
- Volunteer Work
- Patient Resources
• Gawad N, Raiche I, Ibrahim A, Duffy M, Nessim C Identifying narcissistic traits in general surgery residency applicants: go with your gut
o Canadian Surgical Forum (CAGS) annual Meeting, Victoria, British Columbia, Sept 14-16, 2017 (CJS Vol. 60 (4 Suppl 1) August/août 2017. DOI: 10.1503/cjs.010417).
o University of Ottawa, Department of Surgery Collins Day, Ottawa, Ontario, May 12, 2017
• Yu A, Tran A, Nessim C, Ong M. Neoadjuvant therapy for stage III-IV melanoma: a systematic review of the literature and evaluation of future prospects
o Canadian Surgical Forum, Toronto, Ontario, Sept 10, 2016 (Can J Surg, Vol. 59, (4 Supple 1) – August 2016 – Abstracts, p. S141)
• Nessim C, Carty K, El-Sayed S. IMRT delivery of preoperative, high dose radiotherapy to a large volume, with Simultaneous Integrated Boost (SIB) in retroperitoneal sarcomas: The Ottawa experience
o Toronto International Sarcoma Symposium, Toronto, Ontario, June 10, 2016
• Nessim C, Trop I, Robidoux A, Julian TB, Mamounas T, Boileau JF. Can MRI accurately identify which patients with operable breast cancer will have a pathologic complete response after neoadjuvant therapy?
o ASCO Annual Meeting, Chicago, Illinois, June 1-5, 2012. (J Clin Oncol 30, 2012 (suppl; abstr 616)
• Nessim C, Winocour J, Holloway DP, Saskin R, Holloway CM. Wait times for breast cancer surgery: effect of magnetic resonance imaging and preoperative investigations on the diagnostic pathway
o American Society of Breast Surgeons 14th Annual Meeting. Phoenix, Arizona, May 1-6, 2012. (Ann Surg Oncol (2012) 19(Suppl 2): 181. doi:10.1245/s10434-012-2344-0)
o University of Toronto Annual Assembly of General Surgeons, Toronto, Ontario, May 24, 2012.
• Nessim C, Girouard MH. Retroperitoneal Sarcoma: a case report.
o 38th annual meeting of the Quebec Surgical Association. La Malbaie, Quebec, June 1st, 2007.